At Bikemap, we provide community-generated cycling maps & navigation services on a global scale. Our mission is developing top-notch software, which is valuable to millions of users, who use bicycles as their means of transportation. Providing cutting edge features for our global community is what drives us towards our vision of becoming ‘the’ app for cyclists worldwide. Join our passionate team to be part of the ride.
Here’s what you will do:
- As a part of the QA team you will develop & implement concepts and iterate testing in an agile software development environment in collaboration with our other teams.
- You will manually test Bikemap software throughout the entire development process. Riding your bike and being outdoors for work – what could be better?
- You are responsible for the documentation of defined test cases and their result verification.
- Reviewing and analysing requirements, processes, test plans, concepts and designs will be part of your daily tasks.
- Keeping in touch with the Bikemap community will be an important part of your work to ensure that our product meets their expectations and that issues will be fixed.
In general, we’re looking for someone with:
- Enthusiasm for Quality Assurance and a proactive attitude
- A technical mind with a passion for mobile and web products
- Passionate cyclist with experience in using software tools for cycling navigation and recording
- Talent for finding bugs and commitment to detail-oriented work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Here’s why it is worth joining our team:
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress and regular after-works.
- If you’re hungry for new challenges and want to be part of a creative working environment, we should get to know you.
- We offer a fair salary based on the IT collective agreement (AT Einstiegsstufe: EUR 1.890,- on a full-time basis) of EUR 475 per month (within the minor employment threshold).
- You want to work remotely? After completing the onboarding phase on site, you are not bound to coming to the office and are completely free to do the testing wherever you want. Make your favorite cycle route part of your working day.
- Very nice office location in the beautiful 1st district, coffee of the highest quality and a safe spot to park your bike.
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you, your skills and knowledge! Dazzle us with your CV, motivation and whatever you’d like us to see.
Please send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Your Bikemap Team