At Bikemap, we provide community-generated cycling maps & navigation services on a global scale. Our mission is to develop top-notch software, which is valuable to millions of users, who use bicycles as their means of transportation. Providing cutting-edge features for our global community is what drives us towards our vision of becoming ‘the’ app for cyclists worldwide. Join our passionate team to be part of the ride.
As an Agile Project Manager, you would:
- Oversee, manage, and optimize our agile processes as we navigate our product roadmap
- Work with our product management to understand the priority features and fixes and cascade this information to the development teams
- Proactively identify blockers and develop mitigation strategies to ensure the agreed planning scope
- Help determine, manage and stick to release timelines
- Assist product management and development teams/product owners in managing and maintaining the product backlog
- Communicate often and properly with all team members on responsibilities, tasks, expectations
As an Agile Project Manager, you bring:
- Strong knowledge of your project management craft and experience of agile processes, Scrum management including estimating and planning sprints
- At least 2 years of experience in effectively managing development teams in a fast-moving environment
- Proficient knowledge and a solid understanding of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
Here’s why it is worth joining our team:
- You will be part of a creative and extremely flexible working environment. If you’re hungry for new challenges, we should get to know you.
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress.
- Very nice office location in the beautiful 1st district, regular after-works, coffee of the highest quality and a safe spot to park your bike are just a few of the perks of joining Bikemap.
- You want to work remotely? No problem. It’s working very well for us: our international team members have taught us how to work in distributed teams and internalize the “remote-first” approach.
- We offer a minimum salary of €45k/year (38,5h/week; according to the collective agreement) with the possibility to negotiate an overpay based on your qualification and experience.
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to hear from you!