At Bikemap, we provide community-generated cycling maps & navigation services on a global scale. Our mission is developing top-notch software, which is valuable to millions of users, who use bicycles as their means of transportation. Providing cutting edge features for our global community is what drives us towards our vision of becoming ‘the’ app for cyclists worldwide. Join our passionate team to be part of the ride.
As a Mobile Ad Manager, you will:
- Create campaigns for our mobile platforms via Google and Apple Search Ads
- Keep an eye on campaign and keyword performance and adapt strategies accordingly
- Be in close contact with your teammates in the Growth & Data team to stay up to date with the latest campaign trends
- Brainstorm creative ideas with our Design team to maximize ad performance
- Gather learnings from the ad campaigns and merge them into our ASO strategy
- Monitor the Play Store and App Store rankings and keyword trends to maximize the ad outcome
As a Mobile Ad Manager, you bring:
- 2+ years of experience with mobile app advertising, especially Google Ads and Apple Search Ads
- Good knowledge of keyword tracking for both app stores
- A deep understanding of the performance of your campaigns at all times
- Managing and keeping track of hundreds of keywords doesn’t stress you out
- Basic knowledge of ad revenue tracking
- Experience with web tracking and/or mobile tracking is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Curiosity, creativity and accuracy
Here’s why it is worth joining our team:
- If you’re hungry for new challenges and want to be part of a creative and extremely flexible working environment, we should get to know you.
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress.
- Very nice office location in the beautiful 1st district, regular after-works, coffee of the highest quality and a safe spot to park your bike.
- We offer a minimum salary of €36k / year (38,5h/week; according to the collective agreement) with the possibility to negotiate an overpay based on your qualification and experience.
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to email@example.com.
We’re excited to hear from you!