Bikemap is the leading digital platform for cycling maps and routes worldwide. Within just a few cycling seasons, more than 2.3M users have registered on Bikemap.net and together created over 4M unique cycling routes. We’re growing fast and are active in more than 100 countries, spanning a global route network of more than 400M kilometres. Our goal is to provide the best cycling apps in the world, crafting exciting new use cases for multiple platforms, fueling the personal mobility revolution.
As an iOS developer, you will:
- Be part of a motivated software development team and write code for more than 2,300,000 users worldwide
- Take responsibility and maintain, improve and ship the Bikemap iOS and WatchOS apps
- Collaborate with our head of product, designers and other engineers to design, implement and ship exciting new features
- Work on new projects / ideas to challenge yourself and others
As an iOS Developer, you bring:
- Swift 4
- iOS 11+
- Fastlane, Jenkins
- Core Data
In general, we’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent command of the Swift language, XCode and Interface Builder
- Commitment to standards & writing clean and maintainable code
- Experience with maps and navigation is a plus
- Very good German and / or English skills
Why you should be an iOS Developer at Bikemap:
- Bikemap’s code base is very modern: pure Swift code. There’s no legacy Objective-C code to maintain for you.
- We take a no-bullshit approach to working for our users. This means letting the best idea win on a daily basis. We cherish creativity and brainpower, not hierarchy.
- Bikemap offers the unique chance to build a truly global cycling platform. If you love cycling as much as we do, Bikemap provides you with the environment to advance by leaps and bounds – both personally and professionally.
- We offer a startup salary starting from €40k / year (38,5h/week) depending on your experience. If you’re in for the money, there are better options out there!
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to email@example.com.
We’re excited to hear from you!