Bikemap is the leading digital platform for cycling maps and routes worldwide. Within just a few cycling seasons, more than 2.3M users have registered on Bikemap.net and together created over 4M unique cycling routes. We’re growing fast and are active in more than 100 countries, spanning a global route network of more than 400M kilometres. Our goal is to provide the best cycling apps in the world, crafting exciting new use cases for multiple platforms, fueling the personal mobility revolution.
Here is what you will do:
- As part of our young, smart and motivated software development team you will design properties that are used by more than 2,300,000 users worldwide.
- Rapidly create UI concepts (low-fidelity sketches or high-fidelity prototypes) in respect to the existing Bikemap design environment
- Deliver pixel-perfect designs for multiple devices and create assets for various channels and platforms (Web, Apps, Social Media, Newsletter)
- Follow and establish the Bikemap branding/design language across all projects and update them according to future trends and needs
- Work closely with our product management & development teams to concept, design, prototype and iterate on solutions in an agile software development environment
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in the field (at least one industry project where you were involved in UI design and Social Media)
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop as well as a corresponding toolset pipeline (e.g. prototyping, versioning via Abstract, handoff to the development team via Zeplin or similar tools)
- Competent knowledge in responsive design, Apple’s Design Guidelines & Material Design
- Very good German and / or English skills
Here’s why you should join our team:
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress and regular after-works.
- If you’re hungry for new challenges and want to be part of a creative working environment, we should get to know you.
- We offer a competitive salary starting from €33k (full time basis) / year depending on your experience and skills.
- Very nice office location in the beautiful 1st district, coffee of the highest quality, free fruits and a safe spot to park you bike.
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you, your skills and knowledge! Dazzle us with your CV, motivation and whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to Vanessa at email@example.com.
We’re excited to hear from you!