Bikemap is the leading digital platform for cycling maps and routes worldwide. Within just a few cycling seasons, more than 2M users have registered on Bikemap.net and together created over 4M unique cycling routes. We’re growing fast and are active in more than 100 countries, spanning a global route network of more than 400M kilometres. Our goal is to provide the best cycling apps in the world, crafting exciting new use cases for multiple platforms, fueling the personal mobility revolution.
Here’s what you will do:
- As part of our young and dynamic team you will manage and ensure the happiness and satisfaction of our user community, which includes more than 2.000.000 users worldwide.
- You will analyse, structure and reply to user feedback and thereby substantially contribute to the improvement of our product.
- The collaboration with the marketing and product team to strengthen and foster the relationship to our customers.
- Supporting the different divisions according to your interests where help is needed is also part of the agile startup environment.
In general, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and German
- Great written communication skills – a ‘people person’ who will ensure to always put our users first
- Bringing a basic technical understanding of apps and web applications
- Gifted with excellent time management and outstanding problem solving skills as summer is the hot season for biking
- A self-starter, fast learner and motivated team player willing to work in the heart of Vienna
Qualities that are a plus:
- Experience with Zendesk (ticketing tool)
- a passion for sports and bikes in particular
Here’s why you should join our team:
- At Bikemap everyone brings in innovative ideas and can shape a product that is enthusiastically used by its community of passionate cyclists. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress and regular after-works.
- Gather experience in a dynamic startup environment for 2-4 months and receive a minimum gross monthly compensation of 1.100€ (full time basis). Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you, your skills and knowledge! Dazzle us with your CV and whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to Vanessa at email@example.com.
We’re excited to hear from you!