Bikemap is the leading digital platform for cycling maps and routes worldwide. Within just a few cycling seasons, more than 1.8M users have registered on Bikemap.net and together created over 3.8M unique cycling routes. We’re growing fast and are active in more than 100 countries, spanning a global route network of more than 400M kilometres. Our goal is to provide the best cycling apps in the world, crafting exciting new use cases for multiple platforms, fueling the personal mobility revolution.
As an Android Developer, you will:
- As part of our young, smart and motivated software development team you will write code used by more than 1,800,000 users worldwide
- Development, Conception and implementation of the Bikemap Android app
- Collaboration with designers, engineers and product managers to design and ship new features
- Implementation of innovative ideas to challenge yourself and others
As an Android Developer, you bring:
- Experience with Android development and expert knowledge of Java and Android frameworks
- Excellent skills in writing a clean and maintainable code
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Experience with Google Design Guidelines, REST Web Services/APIs, JSON, Open-Source-Libraries, GitHub
- Very good German and / or English skills
Why you should be an Android Developer at Bikemap:
- We take a no-bullshit approach to working for our users. This means letting the best idea win on a daily basis. We cherish creativity and brainpower, not hierarchy.
- Bikemap offers the unique chance to build a truly global cycling platform. If you love cycling as much as we do, Bikemap provides you with the environment to advance by leaps and bounds – both personally and professionally.
- We offer a startup salary starting from €40k / year (38,5h/week) depending on your experience. If you’re in for the money, there are better options out there!
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to hear from you!