Bikemap is the leading digital platform for cycling maps and routes worldwide. Within just a few cycling seasons, more than 3M users have registered on Bikemap.net and together created over 5.5M unique cycling routes. We’re growing fast and are active in more than 100 countries, spanning a global route network of more than 450M kilometres. Our goal is to provide the best cycling apps in the world, crafting exciting new use cases for multiple platforms, fueling the personal mobility revolution.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Work closely with the core development team, speed up our front-end and back-end coding and build new features and functions in 2 week sprints
- Responsibility for development and maintenance of the Bikemap code base – our gateway to millions of active Bikemap users worldwide
- Work together with designers and marketing specialists who deliver you concepts, bringing to life exciting new use cases for cyclists
As a Full Stack Developer, you bring:
- Extensive knowledge about Python and Django and experience in developing web applications
- Prior experience with GeoDjango, Elasticsearch, Django REST framework, Redis and/or nginx is a plus but not mandatory
- An eye for perfection, a positive can-do attitude and the ability to work independently
In general, we’re looking for someone with:
- Commitment to standards & writing clean and maintainable code
- Experience with maps and GIS tools is a plus
- Very good German and / or English skills
Why you should be a Full Stack Developer at Bikemap:
- We take a no-bullshit approach to working for our users. This means letting the best idea win on a daily basis. We cherish creativity and brainpower, not hierarchy.
- Bikemap offers the unique chance to build a truly global cycling platform. If you love cycling as much as we do, Bikemap provides you with the environment to advance by leaps and bounds – both personally and professionally.
- According to the collective agreement, we offer a salary starting from €40k / year (38,5h/week) with an option for overpayment depending on your experience
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to hear from you!