Ever lost your data connection or run out of battery while out on your bike?
Lots of cyclists know this problem just too well. We’ve received countless requests from our users asking for the option to save routes for offline use. After all, you want to enjoy the scenery and that feeling of freedom without worrying about data, roaming charges or battery life.
This is why we have created offline maps and routes. Just in time for cycling peak season, you can now upgrade to Bikemap Premium to download selected map regions and routes to your phone.
Bikemap Premium is a monthly or yearly subscription plan for enthusiastic cyclists who want to benefit from even more cool features – no matter in which corner of this world you happen to be cycling.
How can I save my routes offline?
- Download the free app for Android or iOS.
- Register or sign in if you already have an account.
- Upgrade your account to Premium.
- In the menu, click on “Offline Regions”. Pick a region and download it by hitting “Store for offline use”.
- Search for routes in your selected region and click on “Save for offline use.”
- Go out riding and say goodbye to lost data connections and high roaming charges.
Bikemap tip: Set your phone to flight mode to save valuable battery life!
Download the Bikemap App for Android or iOS and get the full Bikemap experience!
Offline maps and routes are only part of our new Premium offer! Curious about what else we’ve got? Discover more about Bikemap Premium here.