We love how enthusiastically the Bikemap community creates new routes (1500 every day!), which is why we want to give you a better way to organize them.
If your profile is overflowing with created, saved and updated routes, this is for you! As a Premium member, you can now organize your bike tours in handy route collections and share them with your friends.
How can I create a route collection?
- Register or sign in to Bikemap on your desktop if you already have an account.
- Upgrade your account to Premium.
- In the menu, click on the new button, “Route Collections”.
- Click “Add new”, enter a title, choose if it should be public or private, and hit “Create”.
- To fill it with routes, find and choose a route and add it via its “Add to” button.
- Make it even cooler by adding a cover photo, description and tags.
- Instantly share your route collection via Facebook, Twitter or email using the sharing buttons.
More awesome features are waiting for you
Bikemap Premium is a monthly or yearly subscription plan for enthusiastic cyclists who want to benefit from even more cool features: in addition to route collections we’ve got offline maps and offline navigation waiting for you! And you’ll be pleased to hear that Bikemap is faster and completely ad-free when you upgrade to Premium.
Get the full Bikemap experience!GO PREMIUM
Or upgrade to premium via the Bikemap App for Android or iOS: