When you’re out riding a new route there is so much else you’d rather give your attention to than staying on track. After all, there’s terrain to react to, other cyclists to look out for and scenery to enjoy.
It’s easy to miss a turn when you’re navigating busy city traffic or remote areas you’ ve never been before. You don’t want to stop to check the route every few minutes – not to mention having to worry about your mobile signal in remote areas.
Stay on track with Bikemap’s new offline navigation
Using the Bikemap app, you can now follow turn-by-turn voice directions while on your bike. Once you update to a Premium account and download a region, you can get directions to every destination within that region. Keep your eyes on the trail while cutting out roaming charges and saving valuable battery life.
How can I navigate my routes offline?
- Download the free Bikemap app for Android or iOS.
- Register or sign in if you already have an account.
- Upgrade your account to Premium.
- In the menu, click on “Offline Regions”. Pick a region and download it by hitting “Store for offline use”. You can now navigate offline within that region.
- In the menu, click on “Navigate”. Tap on the map to enter your destination or insert it in the boxes (only destinations that have already been entered will pop up when in offline mode)
- Then click the “Navigate” icon to activate directions in real time.
- Go out riding and say goodbye to lost data connections and high roaming charges.
Bikemap tip: Set your phone to flight mode to save valuable battery life!
Enjoy the ultimate freedom with Bikemap offline navigation now!
Download the Bikemap App for Android or iOS and get the full Bikemap experience:
Offline maps and routes are only part of our new Premium offer! Curious about what else we’ve got? Discover more about Bikemap Premium here.